Refugee’s Integration Services
RCIS is an effective program that offers a variety of services to assist refugees coming from many developing countries.
Our services include:
- Refugees’ Smooth Settlement and easy Integration Services
- Communication Services
- Cultural & Social Adjustment Services
- Health & Wellness Services
- Accessing & Bilateral Engagement Services
- Educational & Professional Development Services
Refugees’ Smooth Settlement and Easy Integration Services:
Under this program we offer:
- Welcome services for new arrivals that include:
- Pre-arrival accommodation arrangements
- Traveling arrangements
- Housing preparation services
- Preliminary transportation services
- Assisting with driving learning and driving permit and licensing process
- Clothing assistance
- Household furniture, utensils services
- Appointments services.
- Language learning assistance.
- Interpretation Services.
Cultural & Social Adjustment Services
- Crucial American Cultural knowledge
- Worship places and links
- Community connections
- Cultural needed food
Health & Wellness Services:
- Obtaining medical coverage
- How medical services work here?
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Interpretation services during medical appointments
- Follow-ups and reminders.
Accessing & Bilateral Engagement Services:
- Finding mentoring family
- involving them in cross-cultural activities
- Transporting to events
- Financial support for participation in these events
Educational & Professional Development Services:
- Children Educational Services:
- enrolment in the right schools
- School transportation arrangements
- School stationary and other needs
- Mentoring facilitation
2. Adult Education need and services.
3. Professionals linkage and integration process and assistance.